It’s been a while, since I shared a good old pasta recipe with you. So, I believe it was time I wrote another one. I only wish all my wrongs were that easy to right… Oh, well.
I don’t know about you, but I often have some leftover zucchini noodles… That I have absolutely no idea what to do with. Thankfully, there’s this easy avocado pasta sauce that takes 5 minutes to whip up and tastes absolutely delicious. I also love the fresh taste that it gives the noodles! Especially if you compare it to more traditional sauces that require cooking on the stove. All in all, this is an absolute champion of a recipe is sure to take you lazy Keto cooking skills to a whole new level!
Creamy Keto Avocado Pasta
- Food processor or blender
- 2 cups zucchini noodles cooked
- 1 avocado ripe
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup fresh basil diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- a splash of olive oil
- extra parmesan for garnish optional
- Cut avocado in half and remove the pit. Take one-half of the avocado and insert a spoon between the skin and the edible pulp. Gently remove the pulp with the spoon, coming as close to the skin as possible. Repeat with the other half.
- Add avocado, Parmesan, basil, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil to the food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Taste the sauce and add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Toss zucchini noodles with the sauce. Garnish with more Parmesan, if desired, and serve.