Okay, I’m pretty sure this wins the prize for the easiest Keto recipe in the whole world… Not that there’s anything wrong with that. In fact, shrimp cocktail is one of my favorite appetizers – whether I’m the one serving it or not. It’s quick, fussless and absolutely delicious, while being 100% Keto… as long as you cook it with the right ingredients.
As far as serving options go, there is a million ways to get creative with them. But if you don’t feel like it, just place a bowl with the sauce in the middle, then arrange shrimp and lemon wedges around it. Believe me, the dish itself is amazing enough not to need anything extra. One note, however: maybe consider serving your shrimp on ice, if you’re planning for a long evening. I mean, I’m pretty sure it will be gone in a matter of minutes, but, you know… Just in case!
Keto Shrimp Cocktail
- 1 lbs cooked shrimp shelled and deveined
- ½ cup low-carb ketchup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp freshly grated horseradish can use prepared horseradish instead
- In a small bowl, combine together all the ingredients and mix well. Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed.
- Arrange shrimp on a platter and garnish with lemon wedges and watercress.
- Place the cocktail sauce in the middle and serve immediately.