Yes, it’s real. You can have your Bounty bars and eat them too! Even if you’re sticking to a low-carb lifestyle! These no-bake coconut treats are absolutely amazing and make a satiating Keto dessert or snack. They require minimum amount of hands-on time, so the hardest part of the recipe is waiting for them to firm up! The recipe itself describes the easiest way of making Keto Bounty bars, but make sure to check out the notes if you want to make the bars that look like the ones in the picture.
I’ve tried them both and can certify that they taste equally delicious, no matter what method you choose. You can even make them into bite-size coconut balls instead of bars – just make sure to have melt more chocolate for dipping.
No-Bake Keto Bounty Bars
For the filling:
- 8 oz unsweetened shredded coconut about 4 cups
- 6 tbsp full-fat coconut milk
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2-4 tbsp Keto maple syrup
- 2-3 tbsp almond flour optional
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
For chocolate coating:
- 5 oz dark chocolate can use Keto chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- sweetener to taste if desired
- Add all the ingredients for the filling to a food processor and blend.
- Line a square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Scoop our coconut filling onto the baking dish and press it down, until it's ¾-1 inch tall. Transfer to the freezer for 40-60 minutes.
- Add chocolate and coconut oil to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 20-30 seconds. Remove from the microwave, stir and make sure it's fully melted. If the mixture is too thick, feel free to add a splash of coconut milk into it.
- Pour melted chocolate over coconut mixture and transfer to the freezer for additional 30 minutes to an hour.
- Once firm, remove from the freezer and cut into individual bars*.